Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Road Trip

I took a road trip today to south of Guelph ON area, shopping for some new ram genetics.

Here's the lad I came home with:


He's a three year old. Check out his magnificent rack. I hope he still has it tomorrow - the other guys are discussing who is going to be the new boss ram.

There's a reason they call them rams!

Some people put newly grouped rams in a very small pen so they can't charge a great distance/speed while they get sorted. Personally, I've never found it better one way or another - less speed but immovable object(gates) on other side of who ever is currently being whacked - sometimes hockey player receive more injury from the boards they hit than from the guy that hit them.

I'll be a little nervous until tomorrow, when the new pecking order should be resolved, hopefully with everyone in tact...

1 comment:

  1. He's a handsome lad, indeed. I hope the boys will sort things out safely.
    Blogless Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete